Wednesday 3 September 2014

Greetings humans

Hello everyone, my name is Alice Liddell and I think you have probably heard of me before. There was a man called Lewis Carroll and he decided that he would write a book about me, and I trusted him to tell the truth about the horrors that I experienced every day. That was a mistake, the man took my nightmares and turned them into a childish story full of white rabbits with pocket watches and hedgehog croquet. It's not like I could protest much, it was already published by the time I got my hands on a copy of his lies and there was nothing I could do to stop the spread of his false messages and insane manipulations of the truth. He never comes and visits me, not since I found out about his lies and tried to harm him. I do not know why though, it is not as if I can harm him from behind these walls, and the drugs the nurses give me when I get upset make it hard to care enough to make my body move. I guess he figured that I can not give him any more stories, and that without them I am just another one of the crazy girls in this asylum. They are all wrong though, I am not crazy, the red queen is, and if it was not for her I would never have slid down into this rabbit hole in the first place.

I suppose that I should give you a bit more information about myself, and not get sidetracked talking about the betrayal that I experienced from that man's decision to alter my reality even more than it already was. I have been living in this place for as long as I can remember and they say that I can never get out. I guess the fact that I will never get out does not exactly motivate me to behave, but that is alright. The cat and I have a lot of fun in here, we plan to take out the white queen and her chessmen, and that is a worthy goal indeed. Who will follow the rabbit now, not me that is for sure.

Physician's notes
Alice suffers from delusions and paranoia, which were presumably set off by a childhood incident the nature of which we are unclear of. We have attempted animal therapy with her in an attempt to curb her more violent tendencies and it seems to have helped a bit. She took to one of the kittens so we have housed it in her room after realizing that she would not harm it and treated it well. She talks to him often, which is an improvement to her normal sullen silence. She seems to have made a connection with one of the nurses, she calls her the queen and is more respectful to her than she is to most of the other staff.

1 comment: