Wednesday 10 September 2014

Physician's notes

Physician's notes
Alice's naming of people has more names that I have just become aware of. Here is an update of the list of naming and who they are associated with.

One of her fellow patients seem to have been given the name if March Hare. This patient is here for massive brain damage caused by an overuse of hallucinogenic drugs and other such substances. Perhaps Alice heard the woman talk about things such as mushrooms and weed, and these combined with her delusions to make her compare the other to a rabbit who consumes such things.

She calls the anesthesiologist mother, I do not know why, nor do I even have any idea what delusion that could come from. Perhaps a mother who used opioids on her children was responsible for some of Alice's mental trauma, but without her background information I am unable to assume anything. It is a pity that the fire in her old institution destroyed all of her records.

Finally I seem to have been given the designation of Dormouse, I do not quite understand why though. Perhaps it is because she sees me as being locked behind a door, or maybe she thinks I am the one in control of letting people out of the door. I do not really know, there are parts of her behaviour that make no sense to me at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment